Thursday, May 5, 2011

Paper Piecing

I love paper piecing. I just learned how to do it from some friends of mine, after searching for a shop that does a class in it for a year, and coming up empty. So now that I know how to do it, I see it being taught in a couple different shops.... figures....

anyways here are pictures of what I am doing.

002

001

Paper piece christmas trees. I generally don't like to do christmas crafts, but these are so easy and fast. I am going to make two table toppers, one for me and one for my mom for christmas.


001

Also I made a cupcake pot holder. I didn't like the pattern this came from though, I should have made the muffin top a little bigger so that when i was turning it there would be a little extra room.

That's all for today.
Have a good day!

No comments: