Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mindless Self Indulgence and Duckies. Quack!!!

Good Day to everyone out there in bloglandia, everyday should be started off with a little music. Personally I like a little bit of everything but today I am in the mood for some MSI. This vid was directed by Jhonen Vasquez. He is a comic book writer behind Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and the tv show Invader Zim.

Anyways I've been working on a mini quilt that I found the pattern too in an old magazine that a lady gave me while working at the quilt shop. I usually get paid in fabric and quilting supplies which suits me fine. Anyways here is a picture of the ducks so far.



Duckies

Aren't they cute? I like to do mini quilts because they don't take too long and they are easy to quilt and store. I did one a while back that had little scottie dogs on it but it got misplaced somewhere near christmas at my mom's house. Lovely eh?

Enjoy the video and enjoy your sunday.

No comments: